Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waiting. Wanting. Craving

A very good friend of mine Andre Leo left for the Karoo on Sunday for a bit. Writing songs with some friends out there under the stars and it got me going through some photos I shot on our previous visit to the Karoo.

Its been nearly a year since we shot the experimental Pretty Blue Guns video in the Karoo and its still not been published. I know a lot of you have been waiting for it and I am truly sorry about that. As we finished the shooting of it on that weekend I got quite busy.

A while back I started a first draft for the video but then my computer gave me software problems and I'm currently busy sorting that out.

Hopefully it will be out soon. I am trying my best

Sorry for the wait.
A.



1 comment:

Luca said...

really stoked to see you blogging more often... keep it going ♥